QAGalaxy has rich expertise in performing security testing across different verticals. The penetration testing experts at QAGalaxy ensures minimized risks by exposing maximum vulnerabilities. We address mission-critical challenges faced by companies with the key focus on network security, mobile app security, cloud app security, and code review. Some of the key points that make QAGalaxy an obvious choice for security testing include the following.
- Certified ethical hackers
- Domain-specific logic tests
- Manual verification
- Intrusive testing
Security Testing Types and Techniques
QAGalaxy uses a number of licensed and open source tools for security testing.
- Types: Security testing types include SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Broken Authentication and Session Management, and more
- Techniques: QAGalaxy implements the best techniques for security testing. Here, the test techniques are manually executed
QAGalaxy Security Testing Approach
QAGalaxy’s security testing approach includes the following steps.
- Discovering the possible threats that might come at each stage
- The system is scanned for vulnerability using automated tools
- Vulnerability assessment is done based on the risks
- A security assessment is done to check system defects
- Penetration testing is done to simulate a malicious attack
- Auditing of the areas reported during security testing
- Detailed analysis and information validation